STARTKLAR AND STARTKLAR PLUS CANCELLATION AND ACCIDENT INSURANCE
- Provides protection against cancellation costs (entry fees) in case of acute illness, accident or pregnancy* if you are not able to take part in a race in Sweden.
- The insurance is also valid in case of close relatives illness, accident or death.*
- Maximum compensation is SEK 2 500 for a single race and a total of SEK 5 000 a year.
- The reason for the cancellation must have occured after the insurance was taken out and paid for.
* You must be able to verify the reason for the cancellation with a certificate/document from a doctor.
- Accident insurance is included in Startklar when you participate in a race and during travel in Sweden to and from the race.
- Accident insurance is included in Startklar Plus when you participate in a race and during travel in Sweden to and from the race. Plus every time you train in Sweden during one year.
The price is SEK 155 for Startklar and SEK 275 for Startklar Plus. Both insurances are valid for one year in Sweden for all races you sign up for. You can buy the insurance here.
- Claims shall be reported to: Svedea AB, telephone +46 (0) 771-160 199.
- Insurance provider is Svedea AB, Stockholm, Sweden, org.no 556786-1678. The insurances are administered by Försäkringskompetens i Uppsala AB, Sweden, org.no 556584-5624.
Note! This is a brief description in English of the insurance. In the event of a dispute regarding the content and interpretation of the terms and conditions in "VILLKOR Startklar och Startklar Plus G:545:2", the original Swedish wording shall always prevail.